1. This agreement only applies to indexing of search engines and directories. Services added at a later time will be subject to separate terms and conditions.
2. A specific position in the search engine results is not guaranteed. We will make every attempt to obtain a Top Ranking for your keyword phrase(s), but are not liable for circumstances beyond our control, such as change in policies of the search engines involved. AceEngine.com makes no other warranties of any kind to client. TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED ARE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, CUSTOM OR USAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the agreement. In no event shall AceEngine.com or its principals, shareholders, officers, employees, affiliates, contractors, or subsidiaries, be made liable for any incidental, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever relating to this service agreement.
3. We will not index sites that promote hate or discrimination based on race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation or any other type of grouping. We reserve the right to refuse to promote any site we deem as unacceptable for any reason, without explanation.
4. No retroactive refunds will be made. This service is over a twelve month duration. For purposes of this agreement, AceEngine.com shall have no responsibility under this agreement during periods when the search engine is not available either for searching or submissions. AceEngine, Inc. will not be responsible for any further damages of any kind including, but not limited to incidental, consequential, and/or punitive damages.
5. The code that we actually use to index your page with the search engines is proprietary even though it is based on your original pages.
6. We will not ‘spamdex' your pages into unrelated keyword categories. That means that if your page is the “cheap car insurance” page, we will not index it into the “ford trucks” keyword search page. This kind of indexing is harmful to useful operation of all search engines.
7. This Service Agreement is the complete statement of the agreement between the parties on the subject matter, and supercedes all other or prior understandings, agreements and arrangements. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of South Carolina. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all matters relating to this Agreement shall be in the Pickens County Court of Common Pleas, and client consents to such jurisdiction and venue.
8. AceEngine, Inc. accepts business checks, Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover Card as payment for our services.